Thursday, September 8, 2011

CNE Makeup Haul 2011

As soon as I came back from working in Jamaica I returned to work at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) in Toronto. It's a somewhat big fair that comes to Toronto every year for 2 weeks of August. There is a warehouse outlet every years and consists of stores such as Bluenotes, Stiches and Sirens. (There used to be a Fairweather, Costa Blanca and I think a Suzy Shier) There was also 2 makeup/nail accessory warehouses too, and as always I buy a shit load of nail polish but not as much as I used too. They carried Sally Hansen, NYC, Rimmel, Borghese and Elizabeth Arden. Most nail polishes were $1.25 each or $7 for $8 (It used to be $1 each and 8 for $7) and the Borgghese/Elizabeth Arden ones where $2 each. As for makeup they had a good selection of Rimmel, Revlon and a small selection of Maybelline, Covergirl, Lancaster, Lancome and Dior (they had the foundation spray for only $33 O_O but I think they only had the shade 400.

**Pictures are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment