Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sakura Sushi

My friends and I found this new Japanese restaurant while walking around the Annex (Around Bathurst/Spadina and Bloor).  We were actually looking for Big Sushi, but found this new place instead!  Sakura Sushi has a nice ambiance to it and plus I like trying new restaurants!  The sushi buffet is around $20 (I rounded up), that is about the average price for sushi buffet around dinner time.  Anyways I absolutely love this place! They make sushi with less rice and more filling? They actually use REAL SUSHI RICE <3 Yes, I can tell the difference between certain types of rice... I'm a little weird like that... :p Anyways if you like eating sashimi you should also check them out! I am personally not a fan of sashimi but I don't mind eating it if I have too.  I tried out the butterfish and DAMN it was pretty good, I hated the salmon though actually I never really liked salmon anyways.  Many of their dishes are really good so definitely go check them out sometime! 


***I went to Sakura Sushi again and it was completely packed this time! I guess people have started to take notice of this new awesome place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment