Thursday, January 26, 2012

Drugstore Makeup Haul

My first haul of 2012 :D I have yet to swatch or use them! I really like the Almay eyeshadows I picked up, I swatched some of the colours and they are so pretty! I hope they look just as nice when I actually use them!
I also bought Annabelle pigments, 3 pigments + a mini brush! They are gorgeous I can't wait to try them out though I have no experience with using pigments, so I'm not really sure how to use it :S 

Annabelle Pigment Dust
Left container (Top to bottom): Solar, Cool Mint, Prism
Right Container (Top to bottom): Limelight, Golden Pink, Tidal 

Almay Intense i-color
Top row: 021 trio for browns, 032 trio for blues, 
Bottom row: 031 trio for browns, 022 trio for blues, 003 trio for hazels

NYC Lip Sliders Tinted Lip Balm
Left to Right: Sugar Coated, Sugar Kiss, Sugar Angel, Sugar Baby

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick
Left to Right: Asia, Just So, Heavenly  

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
Rose Sorbet, Soft Coral

NYX Round Lipstick
Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Milk

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick
Pink Sugar, Baby Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment