Thursday, May 24, 2012

Drugstore (Lipstick) Haul

There was a sale at Shoppers & Rexall where Rimmel Long Lasting Lipsticks including the special edition Kate Moss lipsticks were on sale for 2 for $6! I went a little crazy and grabbed a bunch, seriously. I generally love lipstick line, it is my all time favourite! I grabbed majority of the creamy shades, I'm trying to avoid any shimmers, or metallics. Aside from lipsticks I also grabbed some annabelle stuff which were on sale, 2 for $2, and 3 concealers, I forgot to include the GOSH concealer stick.  





(Crush, Guest List, Nostalgia, Just So)

(Paradise, Asia, Heavenly, Royalty)

I honest;y do not think I would look very good in these shades but I just couldn't resist purple-mauve colours :D OMG Heavenly and Royalty look so pretty except I know that I will look absolutely horrible in those >< 

(Rimmel Long Lasting Finish by Kate Moss: 03, 05, 07, 08)

I can't wait to try these all, swatches will be posted later!

No comments:

Post a Comment