Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Julep Maven boxes

I was introduced to these Julep Maven nail polishes through one of my friends. What caught my eye was the fact that the first introduction box can be bought for $0.01, that's right a PENNY (the original price for a boss is $19.99 + Free shipping for Mavens)! All I did was register by taking the style quiz to determine which box would suit you the best. After the quiz you will formally register by creating a password and inputting emails and such. A confirmation email should appear in your inbox shortly after sometimes it can take up to a day, that's what happened to me.  When checking out use the PENNY code to get the box for a penny! Also the best thing is that this subscription can be cancelled before the 26th/27th of each month, or skipped if you do not like the nail polish colours.

Usually a box comes with 3 items: 2 nail polishes and a cream of some sort + little extras. 

The Classic with a Twist intro box. 

The June box with 2 sugar sticks and a spf lip balm (I didn't know they were going to be added) 

Colours from Left to right: Lauren, Claire, Kelly, Anne

I decided to do my nails with Claire and Anne, and topped it off with Elf's Matte Finisher. I used nail dotting tools to make the circles :3

If you are interested in joining Julep Maven, here's the link! JULEP MAVEN


1 comment:

  1. Those colors are so pretty!
    I just followed, would appreciate if you followed back
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete