Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Post-Midterm Mini haul

Here is another haul from the end of October! Midterms stress me out and causes me to buy a bunch of random things, in this case beauty products. I also bought a bunch of sweaters too, nothing too special about them but I will also include a picture when I gather them together ^^

I bought more Korean make up again! They are just too cute to resist but I did my best and only bought things that I thought I would need. I bought from a different shop, they didn't include as many samples as the previous shop I bought from! (* Referring to this post Mini Korean Makeup Haul)

The Face Shop  Lovely ME:EX Base in Purple
*It is a base/primer for the face
*It has skin brightening properties (can be seen once applied)
*A light but pleasant floral scent, smells like soap!
*Feels like lotion and makes the skin smooth!

Skin79 Sun Protect BB Pact
I have not used it yet but once I opened it I noticed how it is slightly darker then I expected! However I didn't mind because it matches my (summer) shade! :D It definitely has a yellow tone to it!


My sister pointed out that my name was printed on the back of the tube! It is the name I placed an order with! It was definitly surprising but it was probablyt just a coincidence ^^

The Body Shop at the Eaton Centre held a special shopping event where customers went to play a game. Basically it was a game where the customer would use a puck like object and drop it in a frame and see where it lands. It will lands on a discount or special! I received a coupon that said Buy 2 Get 2 Free.
I have been dying to get body butters so I jumped at the chance! ( gave one to my friend since I wouldn't be able to finish all this)

I am using the Brazil Nut right now! It has a light smell, almost like nutella but more nutty! Doesn't feel extremely greasy and does the job! I LOVE it. I think I should have gotten 3 of those haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment