Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ebay Buys #1

I frequently shop on eBay, mostly for Korean makeup from legit sellers! I have managed to find many cool things and I will be starting a new segment called "eBay buys". Hope you all enjoy my wacky, awesome and fail buys on eBay! (majority of my eBay purchases have been great just a few were fail!)

I bought mini toilet plungers for my phone. The toilet plungers are so cute! I bought them both for about $1! Most of you are probably thinking that I'm a weirdo, but that's alright because I am! These mini plungers are actually a phone stand and guess what? They actually work bit for how long? I am not sure, I will find that out tonight :p

Also the next item the "love" ring was a fail buy! The wording is so ugly, it seriously does not look like the photo the seller posted!  You can even see that it is irregular shaped :/ I only bought it for $1, but the seller refunded me $5 so I wouldn't leave a negative feedback, bribe much? Not saying I don't like I just found it funny :P

That's all got now, will post more when my packages arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment