Friday, November 25, 2011

Makeup Haul #2 (Black Friday?)

I'm sure everyone knows that it's Black Friday! This is more well known in the states but a few stores have brought Black Friday to Canada!  The deals are pretty good here but much better in the States, I was thinking about going to Buffalo but I had presentations to do.  

I walked about the mall, and browsed through H&M but didn't see much so I ran over to Sephora, this was about 9:15am. (I skipped half my class to lineup for Sephora, I know I'm such a bad student >__<) There was approximately a 3 meter line when I arrived... about 10 minutes later the line doubled!  Sephora opened exactly at 9:30am there was a table at the front which had all the special Black Friday deals.  Within the first 5 minutes of opening all the Buxom sets were gone! I waited for the staff to replenish it, I  regret that I didn't grab a second Buxom set.  I also noticed that the Stilla palettes were the second items to go, followed by Kat Von Ds' Adora Perfume.  I grabbed a perfume thinking that my sister would have wanted it, it had a decent light scent.  She actually didn't want it so I put it down and once I turned around it was gone!

I was rushing to class afterwards but then decided to stop by Sears, it is similar to a Macy's in the States.  I ended up grabbing a back of the Lancome micellular cleansing water (Eau Fraiche Douceux).  I love this stuff <33 Makes my face feel super clean, but its a bit expensive for what it is, but it's worth it as long as there is a gift with purchase! (It's the only time when I buy my Lancome or Clinique Products, haha I'm such a cheapo).

Now For the pictures~
Tokidoki Cromatico Palette (Adieu, Diamante, Polpettina and Mozzarella)


 Stilla Glitz & Glam Palette came with a lip glaze in raisin

Buxom set - comes with the highly rated mascara and an insider liner in chocolate citrine (a dark brown)

Lancome goodies from Sears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment