Friday, October 4, 2013

[Haul] Bonnebell lip products








A few days ago I noticed that Bonnebell cosmetics (best known for amazing scented Lip Smackers) is being cleared from Shopper Drugmarts' shelves, prices should be the same throughout all the stores! The prices range from $0.62 to $4.00! It's a pretty good deal, I rarely every see Bonnebell on sale for these prices in Toronto!  From what I know, Bonnebell is being replaced by New York Color, this doesn't mean Bonnebell is forever gone, I think they will still be available at Wal-Mart.This was also a great opportunity to stock up on my favourite Bonnebell lip lites in the shade Cappuccino, I am currently  trying to find the other shades in Strawberry Parfait and Cherry Berry Kiss, I'm not crazy about the metallic/extremely pearlized shades such as Cream Pop and Vanilla Swirl. However I can't deny that they smell soo good, it has a very sweet scent that  I enjoy but if you are sensitives to such smells then it would be best to skip out on much of the Lip Lites.

Here's the Bonnebell haul! I don't have enough lips for all these lip balms and lip glosses, but don't worry I'm sure my sisters will be taking some as soon as they spot them! 




***

Mini Lip Lites Pink Collection (compared to a regular sized Lip Lite)

Left to Right: Cream Pop, Cream Pop, Strawberry Frosting, Iced Pomegranate, and Strawberry Parfait 
I honestly only bought this collection because of the Strawberry Parfait, I heard the colour was comparable to one of the NARS lip glosses. Cream Pop has a metalic finish, while Strawberry Frosting and Ice Pomegranate has a sparkle shine finish, and Strawberry Parfait has a cream finish with a bit of sparkle. 

***

Lip Lites

Left to Right: Strawberry Frosting, Cappuccino x4, Vanilla Swirl

***

Lip Smackers Cupcake Lovers Collection

Red Velvet, Salted Caramel, Berry Creme, Strawberry Sprinkle, Vanilla Coconut, Birthday Cake

***

Coca-cola Lip Glosses

Coca-Cola Original & Coca-Cola Vanilla
The Coca-Cola original flavours are tinted while the vanilla is a sheer gloss.

***

Lip Blush - Lip Balm Tint

Passionate Fruit & Serene Strawberry

***

Paul Frank Lip Smacker Collection


1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to find Cappuccino for ages. It has been my go-to for years. I'm on my last tube now :(

    ReplyDelete