Thursday, October 10, 2013

[Haul] Second ELF purchase







My first ELF order was just a set of the studio line brushes, I haven't actually used any of the ELF makeup lines before!  I hear lots of great things about it, first of all it's very inexpensive starting from $1! I'm happy that there is free shipping with a purchase of $35 worth of items, however for Canadians you still have to pay shipping, but instead you pay half of the original shipping price (which is the total shipping price for US residents). Also I bought my items during an additional promotion, where if you make a purchase over $25 you get a free Geo Glam kit/collection. 
This included a pink dump bag, 30 piece geometric eye shadow book, 6 piece geometric  palette, Studio line mascara, eyelid primer, liquid eyeliner and individual eyelash kit.






Lip Balm Tints: Berry, Grapefruit, Peach


Conditioning Lip Balm: Mellow Melon, Romantic Rouge, Blissful Berry



Lip Exfoliator
It smells like chocolate caramel!






36 Piece Geometric Eyeshdow book:
The colours look nice, though I have yet to try them out. In person the browns look very similar but in this picture you tell each colour is a bit different from another. As I unpackaged it, I noticed there was no protective cover. This is exactly what it looks like unpackaged, I didn't like that, because if I poked the packaged box I could damage the shadows with ease. Maybe ELF forgot to put a protective layer? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment