Monday, July 14, 2014

Review: The Face Shop Charcoal Nose Strip



Hello! Today I will be doing a quick review of The Face Shop's Black Head Charcoal Nose Strip!
I actually received this little guy as a sample from one of my online makeup orders from Korea. 
I typically use the Biore Nose Strips as they are more accessible, and quite pricey in my opinion. 
If I was too ensure that the nose strips are most effectively used I typically use a clay mask before hand to suck up all the oils from my face, especially the nose area as it is the oiliest. After I clean the mask off my face, the white heads on my nose become quite visible (nasty I know!) That is when I use a nose strip, It rips off everything! If I just use the nose strip without masking before hand it take out about half of the white heads and black heads.     

 


The Face Shop nose strip is actually much thicker than the regular Biore nose Strips, and of course is is black instead of white due to the charcoal.   

This picture maybe is too gross for some of  the readers! Look at how gross that is! I did a nose strip the week before but without the mask! Trust me there is a large difference in results! 

All in all, I quite like the nose strip and I think I will look into buying a set of these! You can find these in a pack of 7 for about $3.50 on Ebay, it is super affordable compared to Biore! Definitely worth checking out if you don't mind the wait (overseas shipping)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment