Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Biking at the Toronto Island

I don't go to the Island often but when I do, I usually stick to the centre because it's the closest and the majority of the 'attractions' are there.  I went with 2 friends and we made our way to the ... Faraway Farm? (I'm not sure of that is the right name) located in Centreville, of course it smells a bit but manageable. We saw geese, ducks and... peacocks (o__0) roaming around. 

Also... Beware of the red wing black birds, they attack people, so my advice is do not go near trees! There was an innocent guy walking with his GF and the bird swooped from behind and pecked his head O_O. My friend was almost attacked by one when we were playing around and taking pictures... It tried to attack her head(?) 3 times..We ran after that >__>


I've seen these in pictures but I NEVER knew where to find these GIANT CHAIRS. (Hehe now I know ^^)

The quadricycle is $30/hour to rent and 2-person bike (same design but without the extra seat at the back) was $16/hour. We so could've fit in the 2-person bike but it guess it better if we could all peddle ^^ It took a bout an hour to go from the Centre -> Hanlans point -> Centre -> Wards -> Centre. The only restriction was that the the bike cannot go across bridges. 

I took this pretty picture while we were going back to the city ^^ I used a Korean camera app and used the vintage setting.

 The city of Toronto, its looks nice from this distance =D

No comments:

Post a Comment