Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mini Buffalo Haul

My Mom woke me up around 9:00am today and told me that we were going shopping in Buffalo, NY. 
I was like.. what? Now?! (I was dead tired, I usually sleep in till 10-11am)
It takes about 1-2 hours to get from T.O to Buffalo, we got lost in the process of finding a mall. Since I didn't know the actual name of the mall it was difficult to find. (I never went cross the border that's why ^^;)
We went to Boulevard Mall but that wasn't the RIGHT mall and it took a while to get there because the only thing my mom's friend could remember was that the mall had a Macy's. (Aren't Macy's REALLY common over there?) Well like 30-40 minutes later.. I found the actual mall that they wanted to go to.. it was the Walden Galleria Mall =__=

I also went to the Coach in the Canada One Outlets, when coming home. I didn't see much I liked... well there wasn't much of a price difference.  I went to the Victoria's Secret as well because of the 75% off I heard about from other bloggers O_O. We don't have that BIG of a sale here... but most of the stuff was GONE! 
(Left - Right: OPI Nail Polish in Samoan sand, Hopelessly in love, Panda-monium pink, VS liquid foundations in Light 10 and Medium 10, VS lipsticks in Grape fruity and Poppy-sicle, Coach wristlet)

**I wasn't sure which foundation to buy so I bought both light 10 and medium 10... The medium is too dark =__= but I guess I could used it to mix into my foundations to match my summer shade. Also the VS lipstick in Grape fruitty smells so yummy :3





No comments:

Post a Comment