Thursday, June 9, 2011

Makeup Haul from Hong Kong

It has been a week since I came back from my 3 week "vacation" in China/Hong Kong. 
It's my 3rd time going so far, and as always I did a lot of shopping.  I'm not going to show the clothes I bought because they are all scattered around my house and I guess it wouldn't be as interesting.

I didn't buy much in Hong Kong because I really only had 1 day to shop and all the luggages were full to the max, my mom didn't want to pay for extra luggage and besides we wouldn't be able to carry so many anyways.

I bought the above items from Watsons, Sasa and Log-on around Kowloon Bay and... the APM mall. If you are looking for Liese and Gatsby go to Watsons, it's actually cheaper than the other stores (because it goes on sale!). ^^ I also think that Log-on has some good deals as well. Sasa carries more pricier items.

I bought these items at Bonjour and another Sasa at Mong Kok. DO NOT buy at the actual Skin Food store go to Bonjour they have it for half the price and NO it's not expired or old! The only thing is they don't have ALL the Skin Food products that's all.

I haven't had a chance to use these items yet, because I am preparing for a another trip! I'll tell you where I'm off to when I'm done packing ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment