Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February Faves 2015

Here are my February favourites! I kept on forgetting to post this and now it we're already half way through March! I tried lots of Lush products this month which I have never really tried before!

 
1. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser: I love this cleanser, it is so gentle and after rinsing it makes my skin feel super soft! On top of it all it doesn't dry out my skin like crazy! It smells like baby powder.
 
2. Lush Rub Rub Rub Scrub: This is a shower scrub made with sea salt! It has a lovely fruity smell! It is gentle, it does feel like it's scraping my skin off but still give me that nice squeaky clean feel! I love how even after drying off a faint smell stays.
 
3. Lush Goldiva Shampoo: This looks like a bar of soap, but it is actually a 2 in 1 solid shampoo and conditioner. I'm not crazy over the smell but it doesn't linger even after drying. I have used 2 other solid shampoos but they seem to dry out my hair. Goldiva doesn't dry out my hair and it actually feels super soft.
 
4. Rimmel Lipstick in Bordeaux: I love this dark wine lip colour! It isn't a cream finish, more of a satin so there is a bit of shine when worn. I actually love how it feels on my lips, it isn't too drying! I'm just really like dark wine and burgundy lip colours recently.
 
5. ELF Smudge Pot in Cruisin Chic: I've been pretty lazy with eye shadow application so this is my go to items for eyes. I have several colours but this taupe shade is the most natural. It's super easy to apply, I just use my fingers. It doesn't crease and melt off either! It makes for a pretty good base as well!
 
6. Simple Moisturizer: This is a travel size version, it works pretty well and it very light weight.
 
7. Fresh Sugar Balm in Rose: It has been such a cold and dry winter, this lip balm has been a life saver for my chapped lips! I like the tint it gives as well!
 
8. EOS Lip balm in Vanilla Mint: This formula is like a upgrade to the regular line, it is a bit more moisturizing and leaves a nice light minty feel to the lips. It also smells really good!
 
9.  Lush Super Baume: As mentioned above, it is cold and dry here. My hands get pretty chapped between the fingers for some reason. My sister recommended this product to me and said it would help. It feel greasy, once applied to the designated spot it the magic starts to happen. It feels like I'm applying a dry oil, it takes a while to absorb so I used it before I sleep.
 
10. Revlon Matte Shadow in Rich Sable: I use this regularly to darken the eyes when I don't feel like using an eyeliner. I use a small smudge brush to apply.
 
11. Sephora Jumbo Pencil in White: I use this all the time on the corners of my eyes for the brightening effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment