Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Review: Smith's Rosebud Salve Balm

I purchased the Smith's Rosebud salve balm from Sephora for about $8, I always saw Rosebud salve in the check out area and finally decided to try it out. There are many great reviews on Sephora, customer' average rating is about 4.5 out of 5 stars! I bought the tube version as it is easier and not as messy as applying it with the fingers!


Overall I was not impressed by this product, maybe I'm just weird. I used it for about 2 weeks, I really wanted to like it. The texture felt like putting oil or soft butter on my lips. It is thin and lightly rose scented which I don't mind! It has a pink tone to it  but it does not show on my lips. My lips are still recovering from the winter so they are dry and chapped, it didn't do anything for me. My lips felt the same no matter how many times i applied the salve! I won't be purchasing it again as it did nothing for me. I read that it is supposed to be a multitasking product, maybe I'll try use it for something else. As for now I think I'll just stick with my beloved Carmex and Fresh balms

(Sorry for the random dust speckle)

No comments:

Post a Comment