Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Review: Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara

I received Covergirls' Full Lash Bloom Mascara from Bzzagent for reviewing and testing purposes, the package also came with coupong which I gave away! I have the Clump crusher which I really enjoy using so I chose to try the Full Lash Bloom. This mascara claims that it is supposed to give full soft lashes! I was hoping this would be a dupe for one of my favourite mascaras that got discontinued, Maybelline's Full n' Soft. I was looking for a mascara that made my lashes feel soft as if I wasn't wearing a lot yet give them volume. 





I find the Lash Blast family has bulky packaging and a pink exterior, it is shaped the same as the other Lash Blast Volume mascaras. The blush it made of plastic bristles that are quite pointy so don't get it to close to the eyes, which I have done by accident! I find that with plastic bristles there is a smaller chance of lashes clumping together, it helps separate the lashes better as the bristles are stiffer.

After using this mascara several times, I have concluded that it gives a natural look. As seen below not too much volume going on, there's minor lengthening going on and nice separation. I don't think most people would even think I had mascara on. I applied about 2 coats, I did not wait for each coat to fully dry. My lashes felt soft, and I liked that feeling. I think if I play around with it a bit more and tried pairing it for a more voluminous mascara it would be perfect but on it's own I'm not too crazy about it. I will continue to use it but probably will stick with Covergirl Clump Crusher instead!  




If you are interested in trying products for FREE, you can and join me on Bzzagent

No comments:

Post a Comment